Just pictures I want Boiler to look at since we were talking cameras. These are the ones that I have taken that I like the best. It wouldn't let me load any more than four:
No, not loaded to anything. I have lots more but I'm still learning....kind of playing around with it. I need to take the time to do more with the camera since it was hideously expensive. Just never take the time. I have a lot of MySpace. Do you have that?
I have two jobs. I have two cats. I have two dogs. I have a house and a husband. I'm obsessed with vacuuming.
Somewhere in there I like to fit in running and drinking wine. That's about it.
7 comments:
Do you have those loaded up to flickr or sumfin? I'd love to see more. They're amazing.
No, not loaded to anything. I have lots more but I'm still learning....kind of playing around with it. I need to take the time to do more with the camera since it was hideously expensive. Just never take the time. I have a lot of MySpace. Do you have that?
ON, ON MySpace dammit.
Jen the pics are amazing. I'd love to see the rest as well!
I like the sidewalk one!
I see a ton of photography in your future! You've got a great eye.
They look great Jen!
Post a Comment