Monday, August 4, 2008

An Addendum....

...to my recent post. I will try to stay OP during breakfast and lunch in Arkansas. We will go to the store and I will get sensible things to eat for those two meals.

Dinner? Not even gonna lie. It's gonna be a pork fest. Hey. We go once a year, if that. And say no to my Mother-in-Law's food? Um. No.

4 comments:

Al's CL Reviews said...

OK, I know it isn'[t funny that the dog scared you about bleeding, but I can so see it happening to me, and doing the exact same thing that it made me bust out laughing.

Our dogs never had bitch britches. They used my dad's underwear with their tails stuck through the hole.

Glad you are feeling better, and glad to know that the hysterectomy could be a solution to causes they hadn't found. Crossing my fingers for ya!

Julia said...

mmmmmmm, pork...

'Bitch Britches' made me LMAO. I think I need some of those.

<----bitch

my word verification down yonder is 'lbolfak'. Sounds like a new cuss word to me.

What the LBOLFAK is going on????

Julia said...

now it's skoorf.

that sounds like a method of inhaling food.

this could go on all night...

Diario de Elysia said...

Glad you are feeling better and yeah I never say NO to my MIL's home cooking it's GOOOOD!