Thursday, August 14, 2008

Show and Tell

This is not for the squeamish, but you may find it good for the weight loss journey.

My husband works in the Operating Room and was allowed in the room during my surgery. When they took out the offending uterus, he held it oh-so-tenderly, wiped it off, and proceeded to take pictures with his camera phone and send photo messages to all of my friends and family members.



As you can see, it was not very big, because that is a pair of needle holders right beside it. You can also see that my right fallopian tube was, in fact, missing.

So. There that little son of a bitch is. He even looks evil, doesn't he?

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh man I wish a had a warning before I opened up your blog today.

*herck*

Glad you got the fracker OUT!

You should definitely warn Hope, LOL!

Hope said...

Did not gross me out, believe it or not. It's not from a nose. Cool, wish I had seen mine. I need to have my sister look at this, we wanted mine after my surgery...

Chris said...

That's just nasty.

But I'm glad you got it out.

Charlotte said...

*Herck* is right but I'm glad the fracker is out.

paige said...

Too bad they couldn't let you save it so you could stomp on it out in the driveway.

Glad that bugger is out!

Viv said...

I hope with it laying out on the table there it will finlly let you live life so much better. It looks almost apologetic there or is it me?!

Amy said...

Gah! Glad that thing is gone!

Anonymous said...

BLECH. You really needed a warning on that one! I averted my eyes right before vomiting set in.

:)

Glad the facker is gone!

Julia said...

Hmmmm, I guess I thought it would be more pear-shaped.

I only get nauseous and pass out when they're doing things to me. Other peoples organs don't bother me so much.

Truth be told, when I saw 'show and tell', I knew it would be a uterus shot. Dunno why, just knew.

Carly said...

Wow thanks for the science tour. I am glad it is out and not giving you grief anymore.

Anonymous said...

It does look evil. Its good that the demon posession by uterus is over. It was a nasty sonofabitch!