Saturday, September 13, 2008

Scalped!

...but I like it. On the way to get it cut I thought, "I would like to be brave enough to get it really, really short one time". I got there and just told her that I thought I had too much hair in the back....and when she got done I was pretty much left with a really, really short do.

The back doesn't look much different than usual, but it used to be longer. The sides are so short they look better tucked. If I don't tuck them the look isn't that awesome. I am growing my bangs out, but unless I straighten them and spray the hell out of them the cow lick is horrible. So, I always pin them back.

It will grow back.

Of special importance: Greg likes it. And gay men don't lie.




8 comments:

Delane said...

it looks cute!

Hope said...

Love it!

Amy said...

I love it too!

I enjoy short hair but I realized it's very high maintenance.

Unknown said...

You are so cute. You can totally pull this off. It looks great!

Kelly said...

Very cute Jen!

Al's CL Reviews said...

Love it!

Robin said...

It looks great on you!

Sadly, my face is still too round for short hair. No matter how much weight I lose, I'm still a chubby cheeked girl dammitall.

Carly said...

Cute!!! Short hair looks good on you. I think we have the same cut.