Thursday, February 26, 2009

Long Time No Post

....December!?!?!??!

Well. I'm running still. About 16 miles a week, it seems to average.

The scale? Not my friend.

Food? Love it.

Wine? Love it.

So. That's that. We're running the Ukrops Monument Avenue 10K in March for my friend Jenny who died in September.

Visit http://tinyurl.com/manyforjenny and click on "Support a Runner or Walker" and then type in my name "Jennifer Dent". If you could support us that would be really cool.

Thanks!

4 comments:

Nena said...

I also love food and wine and am not a friend of the scale.

If it weren't for running, I would weigh 700 pounds by now. :-/

Courtney said...

Love food and wine...preferably at the same time. The scale is definitely not my BFF. Since we have so much in common, I'm hoping your running foolery will inspire me to embrace my inner runner (versus choking the wench).

Jen Den said...

Embrace her....hold on to her for all you've got. Running is the ONLY thing that saves me...and I'm not even close to kidding. I'm like Nena. If it wasn't for running I would also weigh at least 700 pounds...hahaha

*Lissa* said...

Love wine. Love food.

Despise the scale.