Sunday, July 13, 2008

Sunday Sunday Sunday


Is this a weekend? 'Cause I wouldn't know that with all the work I've been doing.

I saw 28 patients yesterday so that I can concentrate on school stuff tomorrow, my regular day of seeing patients. It sucked, but it was a jagged little pill that now feels so good swimming in my stomach.

Speaking of stomach, my abdomen still feels like crap. I got a prescription for some medication, but still haven't gotten it from the pharmacy. I've chosen to use good old beer and/or wine this weekend for pain control. The heating pad works well too.

I have exactly 3 days to get about a month's worth of work done before I leave for vacation. When I get back from vacation, I have surgery the very next day. Why am I doing that, you ask? Well, I am the course coordinator for two classes in the Fall. I want to be back by the first day of class because I'm afraid of getting behind. Oh, and yeah, I'm gonna keep teaching online while I'm out.

I'm a workaholic and a control freak.

I hope to run today. I have been working out every other day and while the guilt is difficult to deal with, my body feels better when I do it that way.

Buns got a bath this morning. She is nice and fluffy and smells good. She's tired now. Poor pup.

Okay, off to do paperwork.





2 comments:

paige said...

You made me tired just reading that Jen! Enjoy your vaca, you deserve it!

Anonymous said...

I hope you are doing okay. Please keep us posted.