Tuesday, June 17, 2008

TAG, Fool!

Tagging is one way that bloggers connect with each other and each other's blogs. I am starting this round of TAG because I got a lot of comments on my Random Thoughts post.

So, here are the rules of tagging: Tagging is easy. Just copy the following onto your post. The rules of the game are posted at the start of your blog post.

In this case, I'm asking you to post AT LEAST 10 random facts about yourself. Each player lists the AT LEAST 10 random facts on their own blog. At the end of your post you tag 5 other people and post their names. Go to their blogs and leave a comment on their blogs telling them they've been tagged and to look at your blog for details. When they've answered the questions on their own blog, they come back to yours to tell you. Got that?

So, about those AT LEAST 10 random facts. Get to listin'!

I am tagging:
Ames
Feenicks
J-Mo
Elphie
Hope

3 comments:

Julia said...

Done.

Amy said...

Done.

Anonymous said...

Done!

'Cept not too many peeps ahve emailed me wanting access to my blog, I've not got many people to tag!

~flounce~